Placing a Pre-order
If you decide to Pre-order an item on our website, please note the following:
- Payment is charged immediately at checkout not when the item ships
- Pre-ordering is voluntary and if at any time you would like to cancel your Pre-order for a full refund to method of payment please do so prior to shipment announcement
- If you need to cancel your Preorder or Update in any way, please first contact us at email@example.com
- If you are ordering a Pre-order item with an In-Stock item, you will only be charged Shipping once. We will not charge you again once your Preorder has shipped.
- For Returns on Pre-orders, you have 10 days from the day the order has shipped - not the date on the original invoice.
- The date listed on the Pre-order page is an approximation communicated by our manufacturer and we update this as more information is provided. If you do not see an update, then we do not have further information at this time
- We do our very best to communicate all details for Pre-orders on the Product page as there are usually thousands of orders for each style and it is not possible to contact everyone individually
- If at any time you need further details, please contact us at the above e-mail and we will be happy to assist!
- Our Pre-order Items are best selling Prima Boutique pieces that have previously been in stock and sold out multiple times.
- These are special orders directly from our vendors for Prima Boutique exclusively. Preorders can take anywhere from 1-8 weeks depending on the fabric, manufacturing, quantity and details of the item.